Our Apple hardware repair training prepares you to become an Apple certified technician. Learn how to repair Apple Mac hardware and become an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician with Apple’s ACMT training course for the UK and Ireland. The ACMT course does not teach you how to repair iPhones or iPads but iPhone repair is covered in the ACiT training course. Apple Certified iOS Training will prepare you to work with iPhones and iPads in a support role.
About Apple Hardware Repair Training
About Apple Repair Training
ACMT & ACiT certifications are for professionals who work at (or want to work at) Apple Authorised service providers. Training includes repair and troubleshooting of MacOS or iOS and operational safety.
ACMT (Apple Certified Mac Technician) certification qualifies you to troubleshoot and repair Mac computers.
ACiT (Apple Certified iOS Technician) certification certifies you to troubleshoot iPad and iPhone and repair iPhone models for Apple authorised service providers.
Apple Certified Mac Technician training prepares you to take the ACMT exams, which verify your knowledge of identifying and resolving common problems with MacOS and Apple hardware. The course includes both theory and practicals where the trainer will take you through the internals of Apple desktop and portable hardware.
You will learn:
- In depth knowledge of the Apple Desktop and Portable Range
- How to troubleshoot hardware inside the Apple Desktop and Portable Range
- An overall understanding of Computer technologies including Apple specific technologies
- Product knowledge and troubleshooting of the Apple Wireless networking range
- Repair techniques demonstrated by certified Apple Hardware Trainers
- How to take apart the current Apple Desktop and Portable Range with instructor led take apart labs
- An overview of the current macOS Operation System including installation, features, configuration and troubleshooting
Apple Certified iOS Technician training prepares you to take the ACiT exams, which verify your knowledge of identifying and resolving common problems with iOS devices – the iPhone and iPad. The course includes both theory and practicals where the trainer will take you through the internals of Apple mobile devices.
You will learn:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Apple iOS range: specifications, key features, hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Complete training on how to troubleshoot the hardware inside iOS devices
- Demonstrations by certified Apple Hardware Trainers on repair techniques
- Instructor-led extensive student hands on take apart labs with the current iOS Range
- Overview of the current iOS Operation System (iOS 9) including configuration and updates, features and troubleshooting