The MacBook Air 13 inch has a larger screen than 11 inch model whilst maintaining the thin and ultra-portable form factor typical of Apple. With more ports and greater capacity for power this model is great for those who need a little more than the 11 inch MacBook Air can provide. Full specs below. (Some information may vary depending on the exact model selected, please see the specs for your chosen MacBook for details).
£269.00 – £375.00 (ex VAT)
Refurbished laptops do not come with chargers, please check the compatibility of your existing chargers. Chargers are available to purchase separately for customers who need them.
MacBook Air 13 inch Product Information
MacBook Air 13 inch refurbished by our experienced Apple certified technicians. Ultra portable weighing in at 1.35kg with 7 hour battery life, 13.3 inch high resolution LED screen, HD camera and Intel HD Graphics. 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. The full-size backlit keyboard and multi-touch trackpad ensure comfortable and accurate use. Measures: 32.5cm x 22.7cm x1.7cm.
Technical Specs for Macbook Air 13″
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Intel HD Graphics
- Dual display and video mirroring
- Thunderbolt port, Two USB 3 ports, MagSafe 2 power port, SD card slot
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Full-size backlit keyboard with ambient light sensor and multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control
- Built-in 50-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery (up to 7 hours wireless web time or 30 days standby)
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)
Amsys Refurbished MacBooks
When our business clients buy new MacBooks, we refurbish their old ones and offer them for sale. Our technicians have put these MacBooks through a series of stringent tests and we replace or upgrade whatever parts are needed to prepare them for a long and healthy new life.
Amsys Refurbished MacBooks are graded with a rating of A, B or C (the price reflects the grading). You can find out more about refurbished MacBook grading below. There are no hidden surprises and all our refurbished MacBooks come with a 30-day guarantee.
Here’s what our ratings mean:
- A – Grade A products are in great condition with only minimal signs of wear. They may have a little wear on the keys for example, but they won’t be badly scuffed or scratched.
- B – Grade B products are fully functional but may have cosmetic damage such as scratches or a little more wear than a grade A product.
- C – Grade C products are cosmetically damaged but they’re still fully functional and make great starter or backup machines.
1.3 GHz i5, 1.4 Ghz i5, 1.6 Ghz i5, 1.7 GHz i5, 1.7 GHz i7, 1.8 GHz i5
128GB SSD, 256GB SSD
A, B, C
Early 2014, Early 2015, Mid 2011, Mid 2012, Mid 2013