iOS Deployment Essentials in Education is a two-day course that teaches participants about the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to deploy iOS devices in educational settings. Discussions and hands-on activities guide you through the decisions you must make when you deploy organization-owned Apple devices.
Introduction to deployment and management
- Participants will experience a deployment both with and without a defined strategy and discuss the benefits of having one.
- Explore the function and purpose of Apple School Manager, MDM, and various classroom tools and examine the role that each one plays in a successful deployment
- Discuss one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployment models. They’ll explore how each model affects the experiences of students, teachers, and IT.
- Participants will review each phase of the deployment process and engage in hands-on activities to hone their skills in deploying and managing devices.
- Participants will be given real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, they’ll design a deployment that meets their scenario’s needs, and then they’ll present their solution to the class.