Get to know the essentials of the iOS SDK. Learn the tools, the libraries, the concepts, and the best ways to get things done, with plenty of hands-on exercises to reinforce it all. Learn to use Interface Builder, and the UIKit framework to develop iOS applications that take full advantage of many of the powerful and sophisticated features of this amazing platform.
Our rapidly-paced, hands-on courses will get you comfortable quickly with the language, the tools, and the frameworks while giving you deep insights into their underlying mechanisms. All our development courses are taught by developers who have developed real world applications.
This is an intermediate course so you will be expected to have some experience prior to attending. As a guide, to take this course, you should:
- Have some entry-level experience of working with Swift
- Have successfully completed our Introduction to Swift 4 course
- Be able to read most of the agenda and understand the terminology
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should take Introduction to the iOS 11 SDK?
- You have some experience of Swift
- You’re interested in learning the iOS SDK to develop code for the iPhone/iPad platform