CompTIA Network+ certification demonstrates knowledge of networking features and functions, including virtual networking, networking security and in-depth knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP models. The exam is the leading vendor-neutral certification for networking professionals. It addresses the latest skills needed by technicians:
- Network technologies
- Network installation and configuration
- Network media and topologies
- Network management
- Network security
Why attend CompTIA Network+ training at Amsys?
As the leading certification for networking professionals, Network+ certification provides an internationally-recognised credential that demonstrates competency in troubleshooting, configuring, and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
Amsys is a leading technical trainer with training rooms in Central London, South London and Manchester. We operate small class sizes so delegates get personal attention and this really helps the quality of the learning experience. If you want to achieve certification, leader-led training in classroom with an expert trainer is the quickest, most reliable and most efficient way.
An exam code is provided at the time of the course, and this can be redeemed at a later stage at a Pearson Vue Testing centre to gain the CompTIA Network+ Certification.
Please note that this an intermediate level course and therefore assumes a minimum of:
- You have passed both CompTIA A+ certification exams or you have similar or greater knowledge and skills
- You have nine months real-world network administration experience
- You can configure and troubleshoot network devices including PCs, Macs, Tablets and smartphones
- You have a basic understanding of network terminology and protocols
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should seek CompTIA Network+ certification?
Network+ certification is intended for:
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Wireless network installers/specialists
- Help desk technicians
- Network solutions architects
- Network engineers, managed services