Your appointment is to assess required repairs and discuss repair options with you, we are not able to repair while you wait.
If your Mac is classified as ‘vintage’ we may not be able to repair it, but we will be able to advise you on the best way forward.
Apple Mac Repair Prices
- Software fix£30.00
- Mac rental fee (deposit applicable)£60.00
- Data migration fee (based on data size)£90.00
- Service fee£82.80
Flexible Mac Repairs
Walk in Repairs
You don’t need an appointment to get your Mac assessed, you can just walk in if you prefer. Or, if you’re a business, why not use our business collection service?
Once we’ve diagnosed your Mac we’ll contact you to explain everything so you can make an informed choice. We’ll let you know how long your repair will take, time can vary depending on the work needed and how quickly Apple supplies the parts we need.
Please note: We tend to be busiest on opening, at lunch time and straight after work. We’ll serve you as quickly as we can and free wifi is available while you wait.
If you’re a business user, why not use our business collection service and have your item collected from your premises.
Our business service is designed to get you back up and running in the shortest time frame possible. When your equipment breaks it interferes with business continuity and can even lose you money. We offer a fast, affordable way of getting your Apple devices repaired by certified technicians.
We will collect your item and deliver it back to you once it’s repaired. We can collect within an hour for most central London locations and operate a next day courier service nationwide.
What our customers say
“Fantastic premium Apple-rated service! They truly know what they are doing and are well organised. I highly recommend Amsys.”– Mark
“Service was really quick and the team were very helpful. They kept me updated with the repair and there were no hidden costs.”– El
“Really professional, courteous and quick service for my antique MacBook pro battery that warped. Highly recommended!”– Vinnie
About the Amsys Store
What to expect at the Amsys Store
- On arrival in the store, please make yourself known to the service staff
- Please back up your data before arriving
- Your technician will diagnose your issue and answer any questions
- If your device needs to be repaired, we’ll discuss the repair options available to you, explain any applicable charges and let you know how quickly we can turn your repair around
- Most sessions last 15-20 minutes. For some iPhone repairs we can make an Apple loan phone available
Why Choose an Apple Authorised Repair Centre?
- Only Apple and approved repairers like Amsys use genuine Apple parts. Counterfeit parts can cause device failure and void warranties
- Our technicians are Apple Trained and Certified, you can be assured of expert service
- Amsys works as a trusted part of the Apple ecosystem, we are fully accountable to Apple for the services we provide
- We offer the same service as the Apple Store