30th August, 2019: Apple Watch Series 2 or Series 3 screens may crack under very rare circumstances. The crack may begin on one side, and continue around the screen edge. This type of crack may be repaired free of charge on eligible units.
Is my Apple Watch affected?
Affected units may display a crack around the edge of the screen.
The models below are eligible for this program. See Identify your Apple Watch to look up your Apple Watch model, collection, and color.
|Series and Model||Case Sizes||Color and Material||Sold Dates|
|Apple Watch Series 2||38mm and 42mm||Space gray, gold, rose gold, and silver aluminum||September 2016 – September 2017|
|Apple Watch Nike+ Series 2||38mm and 42mm||Space gray and silver aluminum||October 2016 – October 2017|
|Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS+ Cellular)||38mm and 42mm||Space gray, gold, and silver aluminum||September 2017 – September 2019|
|Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 (GPS) Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 (GPS+ Cellular)||38mm and 42mm||Space gray and silver aluminum||October 2017 – September 2019|
No other Apple Watch models are part of this program.
Book an Appointment
Appointments are for eligible servicing at our centre; 44 Poland Street, London, W1. You don’t need an appointment, but they are free and avoid you having to queue. Book an appointment. We also offer a mail in repairs service nationwide.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Amsys Support or chat with us using the widget in the bottom right of the screen.
- Your Apple Watch will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program
- The service turn-around time may vary depending upon the type of service and availability of replacement parts
- To prepare your unit for service, please back up your data
- Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase. For Apple Watch devices purchased in EEA member countries, service is available in other EEA member countries.
- This worldwide Apple program does not extend the standard warranty coverage of your Apple Watch.
- The program covers eligible aluminum models of Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3 for three years after the first retail sale of the unit or one year from the start date of this program, whichever is longer.