9th Nov, 2018: Some iPhone X devices may experience display touch issues due to a component that might fail on the display module. The display module on eligible devices can be replaced free of charge.
Is my iPhone affected?
Devices in question may exhibit one or more of the following behaviours:
- The display, or part of the display, does not respond or responds intermittently to touch
- The display reacts even though it was not touched
Book an Appointment
Appointments are for eligible iPhone servicing at our centre; 44 Poland Street, London, W1. You don’t need an appointment, but they are free and avoid you having to queue. Book an appointment. We also offer a mail in repairs service nationwide.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Amsys Support or chat with us using the widget in the bottom right of the screen.
- Your iPhone 6 Plus will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program
- The service turn-around time may vary depending upon the type of service and availability of replacement parts
- Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase. For iPhone X devices purchased in EEA member countries, service is available in other EEA member countries.
- To prepare your unit for service, please back up your data
- This Apple program doesn’t extend the standard warranty coverage of the iPhone X.
- The program covers affected iPhone X devices for 3 years after the first retail sale of the unit.