4th Oct, 2019: Certain iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus manufactured between October 2018 and and August 2019 may not power on because of a possible component failure.
Is my iPhone affected?
Devices in question may exhibit one or more of the following behaviours:
- Device does not power on
Use Apple’s eligibility checker to determine if your device is covered under this program.
Book an Appointment
Appointments are for eligible iPhone servicing at our centre; 44 Poland Street, London, W1. You don’t need an appointment, but they are free and avoid you having to queue. Book an appointment. We also offer a mail in repairs service nationwide.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Amsys Support or chat with us using the widget in the bottom right of the screen.
- Your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program
- The service turn-around time may vary depending upon the type of service and availability of replacement parts
- To prepare your unit for service, please back up your data
- Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase. For iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus devices purchased in EEA member countries, service is available in other EEA member countries.
- If you believe your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus was affected by this issue, and you paid to repair your device, you can contact Apple about a refund.
- This worldwide Apple program doesn’t extend the standard warranty coverage of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Your consumer law rights are unaffected by this program.
- The program covers affected iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus devices for 2 years after the first retail sale of the unit.