20th June, 2019: The battery in a small number of 15-inch MacBook Pro units sold between September 2015 and February 2017 may overheat and pose a fire safety risk. Affected batteries will be replaced free of charge.
Is my MacBook affected?
Use Apple’s eligibility checker to see if your device falls under this program.
Book an Appointment
Appointments are for eligible keyboard servicing at our centre; 44 Poland Street, London, W1. You don’t need an appointment, but they are free and avoid you having to queue. Book an appointment. We also offer a mail in repairs service nationwide.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Amsys Support or chat with us using the widget in the bottom right of the screen.
- Your MacBook or MacBook Pro will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program
- The service turn-around time may vary depending upon the type of service and availability of replacement parts
- To prepare your unit for service, please back up your data
- This worldwide Apple program doesn’t extend the standard warranty coverage of the 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- This program does not affect your statutory or warranty rights.