Book an Apple Authorised Repair or Appointment
We’ve increased our capacity
for mail in repairs
Mac, iPad and iPhone repairs mail in and return service
We are working hard to ensure turnaround times are as fast as possible
Free Nationwide Collection Available (conditions apply)
All devices sanitised on arrival and prior to return
Express iPhone Screen Repair:
Same day for Central London Postcodes.
£25 express fee. Contact us now.
Select your device type
Choose an option below to start your repair
or call us direct on 0208 660 9999
Our walk-in service centre is now open. Contact us or use our mail in service.
We are now operating an NHS Priority service for key workers.
Booking Your Apple Repair From Amsys
Apple repair services are available on-site at our Apple Authorised Repairs Centre in Soho, Central London and Kenley in South London. Both centres offer support to local and national businesses for expedited repairs and we also welcome walk-ins at Soho.
What to expect at your appointment:
- Please back up your data before your appointment
- Make yourself known to the service staff on arrival
- Your technician will answer any questions and diagnose your issue
- If your device needs a repair we will discuss the options with you, explain any charges and let you know how quickly your repair can be completed
- Most sessions last 15-20 minutes. For some iPhone repairs we can make an Apple loan phone available
What to do before your appointment
30,000 people choose Amsys every year
Amsys is one of the UK’s best known and busiest authorised Apple repair centres. We repair in excess of 30,000 devices each and every year and the business is growing fast. Why do so many companies and Apple device owners choose Amsys?
- We’re Apple Authorised: we’re an official Apple repair centre so your warranty remains intact
- We’re specialists: Amsys is 100% dedicated to Apple repair and all our technicians are Apple certified
- We’re open to all: Everyone gets the same professional service regardless of their size
- We’re established: we’ve been repairing and upgrading Apple devices for 30 years
- We’re fast: our repair centres do their own repairs locally, in-house; no shipping your machines around the country
We’re an Apple technical powerhouse
At the core of all our services you’ll find engineering excellence. It’s what our reputation is built on. Did you know we’re also Europe’s leading Apple technician trainer?
Our collection and delivery services offer you choice, great service comes as standard.
No appointment necessary
We like the fact that you can just walk in off-the-street for help so much that we’ve opened a walk-in centre in the West End in Poland Street.
No appointment is necessary, WiFi’s free and the coffee’s free too. Please pop in and see us.
When you choose to repair your Mac with Amsys you can hire a MacBook to cover the repair turn-around time. So, for a small fixed-fee, you can continue to work while we get your own Mac back to peak performance. More info…
Apple Authorised, Quality Guaranteed
We work with businesses of all sizes. We're big enough to handle enterprise scale, but small enough to care about one-person companies....more
Our fully kitted workshops are ESD protected and technicians follow Apple's take-apart, testing and deep-dive procedures to ensure consistent and accurate repairs, time after time.
If you need to be productive while your Mac's in for repair, why not rent a Mac? We'll set it up so it feels like your own machine....more
Committed to skills development
People with ambition come to us looking for a career in IT and they generally succeed. Our apprentice program gives a structured training program leading to valuable qualifications.
Consistent with our approach towards continuous improvement, in 2013 we became ISO9001 certified, verifying our Quality Management System.
Committed to equality
Nobody is pigeonholed at Amsys – one of our Directors joined as a repair technician. If you show aptitude and enthusiasm, you will succeed. Happy people deliver better service.