London Apple Admins has been founded by London based system admins, Ben Toms and Graham Gilbert. If you’re a regular twitter user, you may already be following these two popular tweeters!
Earlier on this year, Ben got in touch with us to see whether we could help them get their new event idea off of the ground, following the success of our own MMU events.
We agreed, and we are pleased to announce that the very first London Apple Admin “meet” will take place early next month at the Red Herring pub, in St Paul’s, London.
Here is a rough agenda to give you guideline on what to expect on the night. As you can see, there are already a number of confirmed speakers, however there are some spots still available.
So if you fancy sharing or demonstrating an idea, tool or scenario, then please get touch and get involved!
- 19:00-19:15 – Arrivals
- 19:15-19:25 – Ben Toms aka macmule (Pentland Brands Plc)
- 19:25-19:35 – Graham Gilbert (Pebble.it)
- 19:45-19:55 – Richard Purves (University of the Arts London)
- 19:55-20:05 – Dan Mintz (JAMF Software)
- 20:05-20:15 – Darren Wallace (Amsys)
- 20:15-20:25 – Dana Campbell (macbrained)
- 21:25-23:00 – Eat, Drink & Discuss
This event, as with future events to come, entry will be free. However, you must register beforehand as there is limited capacity, so please get your tickets now.