Last week we revealed the “full” agenda for our annual System Administrators conference, including a session on Apple’s newest software, Yosemite and iOS 8.
Since then, there have been some exciting new developments, which has led to some slight adjustments to the schedule.
We are delighted to announce that this year’s conference will now also include a new 45 minute session, led by Johannes Henkel, a Senior Systems Engineer from JAMF Software.
During this session, Johannes will introduce JAMF Software’s, “Casper Suite,” as well as discussing various scenarios working as a systems engineer for their enterprise clients via a mixture of demos and case studies.
Johannes will also be joining our panel to answer your system admin related questions.
What’s more.. we haven’t had to reduce length of any of the other sessions, so if you are one of the many people who have already booked, don’t worry, as all this means is that you will be getting even more value at this year’s conference!
Amsys System Administrators Conference Schedule:
When: 25th July 2014
- 09:15 – Registration.
- 09:30 – Session 1: Macs in Education, a Real World Scenario.
- 10:30 – Demo Session & Coffee Break.
- 10:45 – Session 2: Mac & iOS Deployment.
- 11:45 – Session 3: Mac & iOS Security.
- 12:45 – Lunch.
- 13:45 – Session 4: JAMF Presentation & Case Study
- 14:30 – Demo Session & Coffee Break.
- 14:45 – Session 5: Mac & iOS Management.
- 15:45 – Session 6: OS X Yosemite & iOS 8.
- 16:45 – Panel to Close.
- 17:00 – Mac Meetup Network Drinks.
Click here for a summary on each session.
Where: Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen St, London, WC2B 5DA
Cost: £145 +VAT
Buy tickets online here or book via the form below.