We’re looking for a senior Apple technician to join the team. The role involves designing and implementing technical solutions for our clients in London, across the UK and occasionally further afield.
If you are looking for a challenge and to push your technical skills to a new level, this fast-paced, and diverse role will certainly deliver. This role requires an ability to adapt quickly to new environments and to constantly develop your capabilities with emerging technologies.
We pride ourselves on our technical skills, but also our ability to engage with colleagues and clients, listening to their needs and translating the requests into innovative and robust technical solutions.
As the team includes a mix of all technical levels, part of your role will be as a mentor. You will be expected to help develop the junior members of the team so they can take on more responsibility.
Some of our goals and beliefs
- Everything we do should help the customer do what they want to do bigger, better, faster or more efficiently
- We constantly share knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team
- We’re always willing to help out, even if it’s not one of our day to day responsibilities, whether that be covering the service desk, or getting some new Macs imaged onsite
- We put the team, the company’s and customers needs ahead of our own
Day to day activities
- It’s a little tricky to describe a typical day as you will be working for lots of different setups of different sizes and shapes, but some of the most common duties will be:
- Visiting clients sites, looking at their IT setups, listening to their needs and designing solutions for them
- Collaborating with the Amsys account managers as they work towards implementing solutions
- Working with other technicians in the team to implement the solutions
- Working with the Amsys service desk to ensure they are equipped to support the solutions once implemented
- Contributing to the Amsys online presence by writing blogs and technical white papers
- Desired attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive ‘solution oriented’ attitude
- Self sufficient, able to solve technical, logistical and administrative issues unaided
- A team player, always willing to contribute towards the team goals
- A real passion for learning about new technologies and an ability to make use of them in real world situations
The technologies we’re working with are constantly changing. It’s worth stating that we rate attitude and an ability to learn new technologies above what you know today. That aside, some of the technologies we are working with are:
- Meraki (networking hardware & MDM)
- Everything Apple
- Microsoft Windows Server and clients
- Other MDMs including Airwatch, Profile Manager and a few others
If you’re looking for your next challenge and this sounds like the job for you then apply today. Email your CV to email@example.com.