Thanks to everyone who took part in our Apple Fan Boy Challenge over the last month! We have had an overwhelming response, so the only thing left to do is to reveal the answers (in bold) and the winner of the £50 iTunes voucher!
- What date was Apple Computer founded?
- 1st January 1976
- 1st April 1976 *
- 4th July 1976
- What year was Apple Computer incorporated?
- 1977 *
- Where in America is Apple Inc worldwide headquarters?
- Manhattan, NY
- Austin, Texas
- Cupertino, California *
- Which famous British film director shot Apple’s “1984” television commercial?
- Ridley Scott *
- Stanley Kubrick
- Sir Richard Attenborough
- Which company helped Apple develop its “eWorld” online Mac only service in the early days of the internet?
- AOL (America Online) *
- Which former Apple CEO brought back the companies founder Steve Jobs as an advisor before being ousted and replaced by Steve Jobs as a interim CEO?
- John Scully
- Michael Spindler
- Gil Amelio *
- Which Japanese manufacturer licensed Apple’s “Mac OS” operating system to drive their failed “Pippin” gaming/education console?
- Bandai *
- What is the name of the British born industrial designer who headed such design projects as the iMac, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad?
- James Dyson
- Jonathan Ive *
- Terence Conran
- In 2011 Apple Inc (AAPL) briefly became the world’s most valuable company overtaking which company and knocking them down to the number 2 slot?
- Microsoft Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corp *
- Google Inc
- Sadly in October 2011 Apple Inc CEO Steve Jobs passed away. Which Apple Executive took over the CEO responsibilities?
- Jonathan Ives
- Phil Schiller
- Tim Cook *
And the Apple Fan Boy Challenge Winner is:
Quentin James (www.quentinjamesdesign.co.uk)
Don’t forget that each month a winner is announced simply from subscribing to our blog (registration can be found to the top right of this page) . The monthly prize could be anything from an iPad to an iTunes voucher – so don’t forget to enter as it only takes a minute!