I have just finished running our Advanced Active Directory Integration v10.7 under 10.7.3 and I am glad to say that the course has gone without a glitch!
And best of all – all of the delegates loved the content.
The course follows the following structure:
We start by introducing the directory structure, then go through dual directory, finishing off at Extending Active Directory schema!
- Understanding the Local Directory Service
- Tools to configure local Directory Services
- Advanced troubleshooting for local Directory Services
- What is Open Directory
- Planning an Active Directory System Deployment
- Active Directory requirements
- Accessing an Active Directory System.
- Configuring Mac OS X client computers to log in using an Active Directory system.
- Troubleshooting both binding issues and troubleshooting login issues.
- Implementing the Golden Triangle
- Configuring Mac OS X Server to supplement directory data provided by Active Directory.
- Configuring Mac OS X Server services to authenticate in a Active Directory Kerberos realm.
- Extending Active Directory Schema.
- Overview of third party products and solutions
For more course information go the Advanced Active Directory Integration 10.7 page.