iMac and MacBook Repairs
Apple Authorised Mac Repairs in London
London Mac repair appointments
Book an appointment
Your appointment is to assess required repairs and discuss repair options with you, we are not able to repair while you wait.
At your appointment, we run bench tests to diagnose the problem with your Mac. Sometimes, the diagnosis programmes can take many, many hours to complete, so you may need to book your Mac in for a full assessment.
Please note: if your Mac is classified as ‘vintage’ we may not be able to repair it, but we will be able to advise you on the best way forwards.
Literally amazing, they genuinely saved my degree by recovering nearly all of my data even though there were still water droplets on the hard drive! I would say make sure you know the total price before agreeing, i got confused by all the prices flying around and ended up paying more than I thought I would. But still amazing service!!!
The guys at AMSYS are awesome. They solve my issue within mins. Thank you guys
Other Mac repair choices
You don’t need an appointment to get your Mac assessed. You can walk-in or if you’re a business, we can collect from you.
Either way, you’ll get the same level of professionalism and once we’ve diagnosed your Mac, we’ll contact you to explain everything to you so you can make an informed choice.
Please note: We tend to be busiest on opening, at lunch time and straight after work. We’ll serve you as quickly as we can and we provide you with free hot and cold drinks and free wifi while you wait.
Service was really quick and the team were very helpful. They kept me updated with the repair and there were no hidden costs.
Fantastic premium Apple-rated service! They truly know what they are doing and are well organised. With the MacBook Air being repaired, I know it is in good hands. Highly recommend Amsys for all Apple repairs.
Looking for something else?
London iPhone Repair
44 Poland Street
Tel: 020 8645 5803
2a Lower Road
Tel: 020 8660 9999
What to expect at the Amsys Store
- On arrival in the store, please make yourself known to the service staff
- Please back up your data before arriving
- Your technician will diagnose your issue and answer any questions
- If your device needs to be repaired, we’ll discuss the repair options available to you, explain any applicable charges and let you know how quickly we can turn your repair around
- Most sessions last 15-20 minutes. For some iPhone repairs we can make an Apple loan phone available
Why Choose an Apple Authorised Repair Centre?
- Only Apple and approved repairers like Amsys use genuine Apple parts. Counterfeit parts can cause device failure and void warranties
- All technicians are Apple Trained and Certified, you can be assured of expert service
- Amsys works as a trusted part of the Apple ecosystem, we are fully accountable to Apple for the services we provide
- We offer the same service as the Apple Store
I brought my laptop to Amsy’s after it was hacked by an fraudulent security company. I was seen quickly at the appointment desk where the technician secured and cleaned any viruses/ programmes installed by the hackers. The service was professional, friendly and very reassuring. I would highly recommend Amsy’s.
Excellent service really helpful and friendly,
After my laptop started, it went direct to recoverer the password without me asking for it and I couldn’t restart even in the safe mode. I used apple service over the phone but the issue continue over an hour when they booked my appointment. The shop was quite compare to apple store and the guys were amazing. They sorted my problem without any charges and save my day. I definitely recommend their services! A+++
Fantastic service by the staff who know the products inside out and offer great assistance.
Really professional, courteous and quick service for my antique MacBook pro battery that warped. Highly recommended!
© Amsys Ltd, Registered Office: 44 Poland Street, London, UK, W1F 7LZ
Tel: 020 8660 9999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
& refund policy