European Mac OS X Winter Camp 2011/12
What is the Winter Camp?
The European Mac OS X winter training camp is a unique event in the European Training Calendar, in fact its the first of its kind! It will bring together technical professionals from across the World for Apple technical training in a stunning high-altitude environment. Just as its summer cousin – The European Mac OS X Sumer Camp – you will get totally immersed in Apple technology in a winter paradise as you live and breathe Mac OS X with industry peers.
The Winter Camp will train and examine the new ACTC Mac OS X 10.7 certification track. While it may sound like a holiday, please be advised this is an intensive training environment and is not for the fainthearted! The Training Track includes:
Track 1: Apple Certified Technical Co-ordinator (ACTC)
- Mac OS X Server Essentials
- Mac OS X Support Essentials
- Support Essentials and Server Essentials Certification Exams
The Daily Programme will be:
- 0700 Breakfast
- 0745 – 1215 Morning Training Session
- 1230 Lunch Available
- 1230 – 1630 Ski session – lessons can be arranged for beginners.
- 1700 – 2015 Afternoon Training Session
- 2030 Dinner
All tracks include:
- Travel to the selected destination from UK (speak to us if you wish to travel from other locations)
- Accommodation and Full Board
- All Training Materials and Exam Fees
- Ski Hire and Lift Pass. (Lessons can be arranged and may be chargeable please ask for details.)
Places are limited to only 10 delegates per track from across Europe, so please talk to us as soon as possible.
Price: All this for just £3267
To reserve your place either email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 020 8660 9999.