Call us: 0208 645 5806 to Book Now
Why Take the Introduction to iPad – 1/2 Day Course
This course will show you how to get the most out of your iPad. During the 1/2 day course, you will learn all of the key things you need to know when using an iPad – including common issues like; file sharing and printing.
This is a hands on course, with practical exercises for every lesson covered.
What You’ll Learn
- The iPad, its buttons, sockets and what they will and what they won’t do.
- Connecting earphones and wireless keyboards.
- Interacting with your iPad, gestures, taps, data entry and the built in and wireless keyboards.
- Connecting to the web – wireless connection
- Setting up your email accounts, email management, email deletion and backup.
- Web browsing tips, adding and syncing bookmarks. iPad Apps:
- Using the built-in apps, adding more apps from the Apple App store.
- Using iBooks and eBooks. Adding free and purchased electronic books.
- Apple’s Productivity Apps – iWork: Pages, Keynote, Numbers plus third party business related apps.
- Making presentations from your iPad.
- Overview of Custom built business Apps.
- Media on the iPad – listening to music and podcasts, viewing photo’s and watching video.
- iPad Syncing and Backup
- Syncing data with your computer via iTunes.
- Syncing data via the web.
- Using iCloud between devices
- Find my iPad
- Printing from an iPad via AirPrint or third party apps and applications.
Take this course if you are:
- If you’re new to the iPad and want to learn how to use this brilliant device.