By learning the advanced concepts of Objective-C you will be able to develop efficient, smooth-running iOS applications, due to your advanced understanding of key topics such as concurrency and other advanced features in Objective-C. During the Advanced Objective-C course, you will learn a wide range of topics including, Grand Central Dispatch (GCD), blocks and key value coding.
Our smaller class size will help ensure that you get all your questions answered. All our development courses are taught by developers who have developed real world applications. And remember, Amsys offer free technical support and help after the course. So when you get back to the office and still have a few questions, we are here to help
This is an advanced course and you will therefore be expected to have significant experience prior to attending. As a guide, to take this course, you should:
- Have good mid-level experience of working with Objective-C
- Have successfully completed our iOS App Development – The Fundamentals course
- Have experience in building iOS apps, including an understanding of view controllers, controls and tables
- Be able to read the detailed agenda and understand the terminology
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should take Advanced Objective-C Development?
- Intermediate Objective-C app developers
- Graduates of iOS App Development – The Fundamentals course