The command line can be a scary place when you first encounter it. When you read some instructions that tell you to open up a terminal window and type some cryptic words and phrases, it can seem like you’ve been sucked into the matrix.
This one-day course gives you the skills and confidence to tackle the Command Line with confidence.
Students should have the following knowledge prior to attending this course:
- A good understanding of macOS
- Basic troubleshooting experience
- Attended macOS Support Essentials
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should attend the macOS Command line Essentials Outline?
- Delegates who attended Support Essentials but want to dive deeper into the operating system
- Any candidate wanting to advance OS knowledge