The courseware has been specifically developed for experienced PC users and assumes that most, if not all, technical knowledge is currently Windows-based. To accelerate learning, our Apple Master Trainers teach students crossover techniques by relating features in macOS to the Windows equivalent they are already familiar with.
This really is a very intensive course, as the agenda below should indicate, so please pay particular attention to the prerequisites
This course is only classed as beginner-level when it comes to Mac and macOS, but you the material still assumes that you have a basic understanding of macOS and its terminology. To benefit from this course, you really need to be an established PC tech looking to extend skills, not a complete IT beginner.
If you don’t have any macOS experience, you may find it useful to attend our Getting Started with macOS course.
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should take Mac Support for PC Technicians?
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians or IT professionals
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks
- Teachers and technology specialists who manage classroom networks or computer labs
- Resellers, distributors, systems integrators, and consultants selling or integrating Macs into a Windows environment
- Techs wishing to obtain the Apple Certified Associate – Mac Integration 10.12 certification