It covers all the key things you need to know when using an iOS device including common issues, along with a collection of tips and recommendations on how to support and troubleshoot iPhones and iPads.
This course includes plenty of hands on lessons where you can follow the instructor throughout the day.
This is a beginner-level course, but delegates will still be expected to have some basic IT experience such as:
- An understanding of broad IT concepts
- Some experience of using Apple devices
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should attend iOS Support and Troubleshooting Training?
- Need a better understanding about how iOS devices work
- If you’re considering bringing iOS devices in your business or home
- You are required to start supporting iOS devices at work
- You want to learn how to support and troubleshoot iOS effectively