We have created the “iOS Deployment in the Enterprise” course to address this issue, and teaches IT professionals the key concepts and skills required to successfully execute an iOS deployment.
Whilst this course is called “iOS Deployment in the Enterprise,” IT professionals working within other sectors, including Education have benefited from the topics taught on this course.
This is an intermediate course so, as a minimum, delegates will be expected to have the following knowledge before to attending this course:
- Some experience of using iOS
- An understanding of MS Exchange
- An understanding of IT security issues
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should attend iOS Deployment in the Enterprise Training?
- If you’re responsible for the maintenance and deployment of iOS devices
- If you would like an overview of solutions available to deploy and secure iOS devices
- All Apple IT Professionals