Every lab will use the Swift programming language. During this 5 day Swift development course you will learn to use the iOS SDK, Xcode, and Interface Builder to develop native iPhone and iPad applications. Following this course you will be able to take the Amsys Certification in Development using Swift exam.
Our rapidly-paced, hands-on courses will get you comfortable quickly with the language, the tools, and the frameworks while giving you deep insights into their underlying mechanisms.
All our development courses are taught by developers who have developed real world applications.
This course has been updated for iOS 10 and the latest version of Xcode.
This is an intermediate course so you will be expected to have some experience prior to attending. As a guide, to take this course, you should:
- Have some entry-level experience of working with Swift, Swift 2 or 3
- Have successfully completed our Beginning Swift Development course
- Be able to read most of the agenda and understand the terminology
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should take iOS App Development – the Fundamentals (Swift)?
- You have some experience of Swift
- You’re interested in learning the iOS SDK to develop code for the iPhone/iPad platform