Amsys is the UK’s DeployStudio Certified Training Centre, so why not join our Apple Master IT Trainers and learn how you can simplify your OS X deployment. During this two day, hands-on course, we focus on building a fully network based deployment system which will enable you to quickly and easily roll out custom images to your target machines and keep them up to date. Through a collection of hands-on case study exercises, that provide practical real-world experience, you will learn how to create, customise and deploy images that you completely create yourself from scratch.
This is an advanced OS X courses so, as a minimum, delegates will be expected to have the following knowledge before to attending this course:
- Basic understanding of OS X
- Entry level System Support knowledge (ideally OS X Support Essentials v10.11 certification)
- Experience with OS X in a network environment
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should attend DeployStudio 101 Training?
- OS X system administrators
- If you need to know how to streamline the process of installing and configuring a large number of computers running OS X
- If you’re an existing Mac support tech and want to upgrade your knowledge and skill set