- Be better equipped to understand new or complex technologies
- Become more insightful at problem solving
- Gain a greater ability to finish projects on time in in budget
Why attend CompTIA Security+ training at Amsys?
Security+ certification will turn you into an in-demand, trusted source for IT security issues in your organisation because CompTIA’s Security+ is the global benchmark for best practices in IT security. It validates competency in network security, compliance and operational security, threats and vulnerabilities, application, data and host security, identity management, and cryptography.
Amsys is a leading technical trainer with training rooms in Central London and Manchester. We operate small class sizes so delegates get personal attention and this really helps the quality of the learning experience. If you want to achieve certification, leader-led training in classroom with an expert trainer is the quickest, most reliable and most efficient way.
An exam code is provided at the time of the course, and this can be redeemed at a later stage at a Pearson Vue Testing centre to gain the CompTIA+ Certification.
Please note that this an intermediate level course and therefore assumes a minimum of:
- You have passed both CompTIA A+ certification exams or you have similar or greater knowledge and skills
- You have two years of real-world networking experience with an emphasis on security
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should seek CompTIA Security+ certification?
Network+ certification is intended for:
- Security architect
- Security engineer
- Security consultant
- Security or systems administrator
- Information assurance technician