Our development courses are all taught by developers who have coded and developed real world apps themselves.
The course has been designed to follow straight on from ‘iOS App Development – The Fundamentals‘, but is also ideal for mid-level developers who want to formalise their learning and gain certification.
Advanced iOS App Development covers the key areas most commonly used in creating an deploying business or enterprise apps. The instructor covers a wide range of topics including:
- Accessing data on backend office systems using internet standards like JSON and RSS
- Access iPhone native apps using appropriate frameworks
- Securing data
- Working with location data
- Database access, including core data and SQLite
- Social media integration
- Animating views
Following this course you will be able to take the Amsys Certification in Advanced Development using Swift exam. No matter what your business is, this course will help you build great apps for your users.
This is an advanced course and you will therefore be expected to have significant experience prior to attending. As a guide, to take this course, you should:
- Have good mid-level experience of working with Swift or Swift 2
- Have successfully completed our iOS App Development – The Fundamentals course
- Have experience in building iOS apps, including an understanding of view controllers, controls and tables
- Be able to read the detailed agenda and understand the terminology
Who should take Advanced iOS App Development (Swift)?
- Intermediate Swift app developers
- Graduates of iOS App Development – The Fundamentals course