It’s more and more common to find mixed OS devices needing to share the same services. The personal preference of most successful executives this days is Apple, not PC and because Macs tend to work so much better, owners are increasingly bringing their own devices to work. This course addresses this trend from the system administrators point of view and equips you with the skills you need to help your execs access company services and directories.
This is an advanced OS X courses so, as a minimum, delegates will be expected to have the following knowledge before to attending this course:
- An understanding and working knowledge of OS X
- Basic troubleshooting experience or you’ve attended OS X Support Essentials 10.11
- Basic OS X Server experience or OS X Server Essentials 10.11
- Experience with OS X in a network environment
- Experience using the command-line interface with OS X
If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 020 8645 5806 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
Who should take Active Directory Open Directory Integration?
- OS X System Administrators
- If you need to know how to integrate Mac clients into a Directory
- If you’re an existing Mac support tech, or ACSA techs wanting to upgrade your skill set