Amsys System Admins Conference
We are delighted to announce this years Macintosh System Administrators Conference.
The event aims to bring together technical support professionals from Apple and cross platform environments to share news and views and discuss everyone’s favourite technology! The Macintosh System Administrators Conference will be held over a full day and will incorporate a mixture of seminars, discussions and workshop. The workshops will have machines ready so you gain some hands on experience as well as having access to Amsys technical staff for face to face discussions.
This years event will focus on Mac OS X 10.7 and IOS 5
Thursday December 8th, starting at 10:00.
The conference venue will be the same as the last 2 years – Regent’s College in Central London.
Mac OS X 10.7, Lion
- Whats new in Mac OS X 10.7 Client
- Whats new in Mac OS X 10.7 Server
- Deploying Mac OS X 10.7 in business and education
- Indepth look at Profile Manager with Lion clients
- Whats new in iOS 5
- Using profile Manager to manage iOS 5 clients
- Managing and deploying iOS 5 Devices in Business:
- iCloud and cloud services in general
We are making 50 places available so if you are interested, reserve your spot now!
Price per delegate £95 + VAT
We look forward to seeing you there!